With the sports world (still) on hold, HTTD’s Rajan Nanavati connects with good friends Neel (a life-long fan of the Chicago Bulls) and John to give their overdue thoughts on ESPN’s “The Last Dance” documentary about Michael Jordan and the Chicago Bulls of the 1980’s and 1990’s.
- Jordan’s dominance, pathological competitiveness, and singular devotion to basketball cementing his legacy as the “GOAT” and greatest competitor (4:06)
- Jerry Krause being made the central villain in the documentary (34:34)
- The underrated brilliance of Dennis Rodman (44:28)
- If history should look back at Jordan as more of an “anti-hero” versus a “hero” (58:14)
- The fact that Jordan absolutely ensured Isiah Thomas would not be on the 1992 Dream Team (1:03:50)
- If Scottie Pippen should’ve been unhappy with the way he was portrayed in the documentary