Hail To The District’s Rajan Nanavati and Patrick Rice reconvene to preview the 2019-2020 Washington Redskins’ season, starting with a look at the defensive side of the ball in Part 1 of this two-part preview.
Discussion topics include:
- How much should fans be worried about the inside linebacker position (2:31)
- The promising young group of cornerbacks (12:02)
- The half-full/half-empty situation at safety (24:44)
- The Redskins’ terrible training/medical staff (33:57)
- The extent to which the defensive line can carry the rest of the defense (37:46).