HTTD’s Rajan Nanavati and Patrick Rice discuss the Washington Redskins’ win over the Detroit Lions last Sunday, and take a “deep dive” into the progress and potential of quarterback Dwayne Haskins, based on what we’ve seen to date.
Discussion topics include:
- The good things, and the not-very-good things, pertaining to Haskins’ play (2:25)
- one of Haskins’ biggest flaws (13:28)
- a quick look ahead to the Redskins’ options in the 2020 NFL Draft
- one of Haskins’ best intangible attributes (27:55)
- potential future head coaching options for the Redskins (36:33)
- revisiting the “Scot McCloughan was bad at drafting” fallacy (47:51)
- how blind supporters of the Redskins are the ones hurting this franchise (1:03:03)
Check out the video of the conversation (that became the podcast) below!