Mark Bullock of the Washington Post’s Redskins Insider section came on to the HTTD podcast to provide his analysis of Alex Smith becoming the new starting quarterback of the Washington Redskins.
Discussion topics include:
- How Alex Smith will fit in Jay Gruden’s offense (1:44)
- If the Redskins having enough weapons on the offense around Smith (7:13)
- Whether we’ll see the Run Pass Option (RPO) In the Redskins’ Offense (12:43)
- If the Redskins could/should address the quarterback position early in the 2018 NFL Draft (20:57)
- Mark’s analysis of the top quarterbacks in the 2018 NFL Draft (23:45)